Once Upon a Time

"For last year's words belong to last year's language,
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."
~ T.S. Eliot

Ah, Summer. I love Summer. Halcyon sun, lush green foliage, feathery critters chirping prettily at the wide open blue sky – it's probably my favourite season.

Maybe it's just me, but the most telling indicator of Summer always seems to be the wind. That delicious warm breeze which gently swirls with all the smells of thriving nature, stirring up memories of sunny childhood and whispering promises of an even sweeter future …

Forget wishing for a White Christmas. Give me Summer any year.

'Tis the jolly season, though, isn't it? And one of change for that proud minority of almost-adults who've somehow graduated high school and are onto worrying about the beginnings of higher education. (Protip: that's me)

So, fair reader, lend me your ear, as I spin tales of intrigue and disaster, mayhem and monetary troubles. This is no quest for the faint-hearted. Straighten your spine. Ready your mind. Rally every last cowering vestige of your courage; for this is ...

University.


Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bloody Critic approves. :D

Lauren said...

Griffonager is gratified. :D

I didn't know you were on here! Do you have a blog?

Post a Comment


Navigating Males, Media Consumption, Classes and College.
Not always in that order.

Powered by Blogger.